antimicrobial silver microfiber towels
keep this towel handy for drying your hands on those eyelet freezing days on the water.
NOVARON, a silver-based antimicrobial agent is embedded in the fibers of the towel. This feature allows the towel to retain its antimicrobial properties through hundreds of washes, outlasting any disposables and treated cloths. Safe and extremely effective, NOVARON is EPA and FDA registered as an antimicrobial agent.
- Antimicrobial yarn embedded silver treatment
- Thick and absorbent, use dry or wet -
- 12" X 12" size
- Absorbs higher amounts of water than other cloths and towels
- Ultrasonic cut-no surged edges
- Machine wash. Tumble dry low, and do not iron. Do not use fabric softener as this would clog the microfibers and reduce performance. Do not use chlorine bleach. Wash with other non linting materials to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties. This package contains 25 silver colored ultrasonic cut Eurow Microfiber antimicrobial towels.